I Miss You

Thursday, May 11, 2017

I miss you. I miss the way you would hold me, you're hugs always made me feel like everything would be ok. I miss the way you would look at me, like you were the luckiest man in the world to be with me. I miss the way you smell, like Dove body wash and shampoo. I miss your smile, I used to think I couldn't go a day without it. I miss telling you everything and hearing your voice back. I miss hearing your voice, even if you think it's nasaly. I miss getting to know you and hearing about your day, even if you think I wasn't listening. I miss your good mornings and good nights. I miss that I was the first thing you thought about when you woke up, even though you're mine. I miss your positivity, even when you were upset you'd never let negativity get the best of you. I miss that you always wanted to see me, now it's just me wanting to see you. I miss holding your hand every time we went out. I miss your sense of humor, you always knew how to make me smile and laugh. I miss your laugh. I miss your kisses. I miss going to bed with you. Now when I wake up and reach for you, I feel an empty space across the sheets. I miss the way I felt with you, extremely happy that I met someone who I was crazy about and who was crazy about me. I miss all the planning and excitement of wanting to do everything together. But most of all, I miss feeling ok. Some days are good, but some are hard. I know I'm not going to be ok for a long time. I miss you being with me. I miss being with you. I miss you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images