About Me

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Hi, my name is Brenda Franco. I'm a 22 year old living in Los Angeles, CA. I graduated from UC Irvine with degrees in Literary Journalism and Classical Civilization.

When I started this blog two years ago, I really made it for myself. I had no intention of sharing it with anyone. It was a way for me to cope with my post study abroad depression. I used this space in order to discover myself, reflect on things in my life, and write whatever was on my mine. In a way I accomplished all of this.

Since sharing my blog with the public, I've found a different reason to write. I noticed a lot of my more personal posts got a lot of attention and resonated with a lot of people. Without realizing it, my personal experiences and journey to self growth can change someones perspective on their current situation. My goal now is that through my personal experiences and posts, it could inspire someone to make positive changes in their life in order to be happy and confident.

 Even though I am no longer Brendasnostos, this blog is still a journey. I will be sharing personal experiences such as travels and self growth, but also write reviews on books, music, and concerts all with the intention that it will give you guys the catalyst to make a better difference in your life. Even though I am no expert in whatever I write, writing and reading has brought me such confidence. I hope you'll become a part of this new journey with me.

-Brenda Franco

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images