30-Day Minimalism Challenge

Monday, August 31, 2015


As a recent college graduate, I feel like I'm in a rut. When I was in school I couldn't wait to graduate and have no school work, but now I just feel bored. I don't have a job yet and social media isn't grabbing my attention anymore. At school, I was always busy with class, work, internship, and my social life that I rarely had any time for myself where I could do the things I wanted to do like read for fun, go to the beach, or for a walk. I even neglected my blog and stopped writing for fun and only for class. But now that I literally have no one telling me what to do, I find myself not telling myself to do the things I've wanted to do and taking advantage of all this free time.

So when I stumbled upon this 30 day challenge, I thought why not. Since tomorrow is the first day of September, this seems like the perfect thing for me to have something to do and start writing again. At this moment, I need to reevaluate my life, find out what I really want, and discover new things about myself. I hope by the end of this challenge I'll live a more minimalist life and create the daily routine I need to create the momentum to start my life. I hope that my results might inspire others to live a minimalist life as well and perhaps get inspired.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images