Day 11 - No Email Or Social Media Until Lunch

Friday, September 11, 2015

Today I woke up at 8:30 a.m. because I had an eye doctor appointment at 10:15 a.m. I didn't get out of bed until 8:40 a.m. and didn't shower until 9:00 a.m. Instead of using those extra 20 minutes looking through my phone, I went to go have a cuddle with my cat. I ended up showering, eating breakfast, and getting ready in under 30 minutes. I had plenty of time to spare before my appointment. I didn't realize how fast and productive I can be when I'm not on my phone.

After my appointment I had two hours before I could check my email or look at social media. I ended up putting away the food I had brought from my apartment. It's been four days since I've permanently moved back home and I've been so lazy to put my stuff away because I thought it would take forever. To my surprise, it didn't take long at all. A lot of the food I had was expired, so I ended up throwing it away. Whatever was left wasn't much and I knew exactly where it would go. I still had some time before it was noon so I decided to apply for a part time job. Although this isn't want I want, I would rather have a part time job and earn some money than do nothing at all. When I could finally check my phone again I checked my email and social media accounts. Once I looked at them I thought to myself, "this is it?"

Not using my phone until lunch was very productive. I think from now on I should do this everyday. I am going to wakeup, get ready, and apply for two jobs every single morning until I get a job. Once I get my priorities done, I can spend the rest of the day relaxing and doing whatever I want to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images