Day 25 - Identify Your Stress Triggers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

I originally had this switched with Day 19: Go For A Walk Practice Mindfulness, but that didn't happen. Yesterday I planned on going to the beach and have a relaxing walk, but I applied for a job and the application took a little longer than expected. I ended up not having time for the walk so I decided to switch it again Day 26s challenge.

As I went about my day yesterday, I made mental notes of my stress levels. I applied for a job yesterday, and I was stressed out because I found out the job application was due that day. I've been trying really hard to get a job. I want my cover letter to be really good and make a good impression, but because of that I set high standards for myself and work really hard on the application that I get stressed out. I just really want a job and it's really disheartening knowing that you apply and don't receive anything.

I'm going to end it here because this is the only thing right now that contributes to my stress. The sad thing is it won't stop because I can't. I can't stop looking for a job.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images