Day 15 - Examine Your Daily Habits

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Todays challenge asked me to examine my everyday habits from my morning routine to my evening activities. I quite like my morning routine, I wake up take a shower and eat a good breakfast, but one thing that's missing that I used to do at uni is drink a cup of green tea. Green tea is so good for you, but since I graduated I've been taking caffeine out of my body to be healthier. Eating breakfast without something to drink isn't ideal. I don't drink a lot of water, or at least not as much as I should be drinking. I don't drink soda or coffee, which cuts a lot of sugar out of my diet, but I need to be more hydrated and will start by drinking some at breakfast.

Like every other day, I've been saying that I'm going to clean my room. The problem with this is that I'm so lazy. I'll go in my room and put away two or three things and then get distracted and stop cleaning. I do this everyday until it's finally clean. I can't function in a dirty workspace, so I don't see why I continue to put off cleaning. I've know this is a problem and I think from now on I'm going to work on stop being so lazy and getting distracted from my everyday activities. I need to change my mindset and from there I can really focus on what I need to get done.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images