Day 20 - Go Bare-Faced

Monday, September 21, 2015

Yesterday was suppose to be no TV all day, read instead, but I watched Nana on Netflix and TV with my parents, so I decided to switch it with go bare-faced. This was actually really easy because I don't always go out with makeup. If I'm running errands and just hanging out with my parents I won't even bother with makeup. For the past week I had a hormonal breakout which left me with red swollen skin. I wasn't feeling my best so I would cover it with some concealer, but my skin has gone back to normal. When I looked at my self in the mirror I thought I looked good and didn't feel like I had to wear makeup.

This would have never happened a year ago. Back then I was still insecure and would always leave the house with someone kind of makeup on. Now that I am secure and happy with the way I am and look, other people's opinions of me don't matter. All that matters is how I feel about myself. Some people might say that me and other women (or men) who don't wear makeup are brave, but I don't think so. We are simply being human, the way we were meant to be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images