Day 17 - Practice Single Tasking

Friday, September 18, 2015

This is something I really need to work on. I multitask a lot and jump from multiple projects at the same time. I like to be busy and work on a lot of things, but because of my habits I end up not doing what I needed to get done because I got distracted with something else. I get bored with what I work on that something else seems more exciting to me and grabs my attention. I think if I mentally make a note to myself to stop getting distracted and focus at the task at hand I can practice single tasking.

Yesterday wasn't that hard. I spent the day driving, had a job interview, and spent the day with my friend and family. Since I've graduated and am unemployed I don't have many projects going on simultaneously. It's a little easier now to single task, but once I start working I hope I can remind myself to single task.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images