Day 22 - Create A Relaxing Bedtime Routine

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Yesterday night was quite easy for me. I feel that my bedtime routine is already relaxing. For the past couple of days I've been lighting a candle next to me while I turn off the lights in my room with only the lamp on my desk on. Something about a dark room with minimal light relaxes me. I used to be crazy for candles a couple years ago, but then I stopped burning and buying them altogether. It wasn't until I moved back in with my parents that I found a lot of candles in my room. Instead of having them collect dust, I thought it would be better if I burned them. Looking at the flame while inhaling the sweet aroma instantly relaxes me.

I ended up spending the night watching a couple of episodes of Gilmore Girls. I just started watching the show two days ago and am completely hooked. It's going to take me a long time to finish the series, but I'm determined to do so.

I'm really enjoying my candles and TV show; I think I will continue to do this as long as I can. Once I start working, this seems like the perfect day to relax after a long day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images