Day 16 - Don't Buy Anything For 24 Hours

Friday, September 18, 2015

On Wednesday my challenge was to go 24 hours without buying anything. This was very hard for me because I am a shopaholic and I like to spend money and buy nice things. It wasn't too bad just because I live at home now and I don't go out much. When I do go out, it's usually with my mom and she buys the food we eat at home.

I ended up going shopping that day with my mom. I didn't buy anything, but I noticed how much my mom spends in a day. It's kind of impossible to do anything without money. If you need somewhere to go, you need to buy gas for the car. If you're hungry, you need to buy food. It's very hard to do anything if you don't want to spend money, but it's very hard to save money because our daily activities require us to buy something in order for our day to function.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images